Перейти к содержанию

MY FIRST VIDEO IN ENGLISH МОЁ ПЕРВОЕ ВИДЕО НА АНГЛИЙСКОМ. ВЫХОДИМ НА МЕЖДУНАРОДНЫЙ УРОВЕНЬ!

Рекомендуемые сообщения

MY FIRST VIDEO IN ENGLISH МОЁ ПЕРВОЕ ВИДЕО НА АНГЛИЙСКОМ. ВЫХОДИМ НА МЕЖДУНАРОДНЫЙ УРОВЕНЬ. ПОДЕЛИТЕСЬ С ВАШИМ АНГЛОГОВОРЯЩИМИ ДРУЗЬЯМИ И КЛИЕНТАМИ!

In this video the author of a powerful auction method (and number 1 real estate trainer in Russia) Alexander Sankin teaches English - speaking real estate agents and owners how to sell real estate for top dollar in just 2 weeks. Listen carefully with good intentions, apply this precious know - how in your practice and grow rich.
Do not sell real estate unless you have to. 
But if you must sell, do sell it at the peak of the buyers interest in order to get the top dollar for it. Use the attractive price in the ads as a powerful marketing tool (and several other tools as well, that I will describe in the videos to follow) in order to collect 50+ buyers. Hold just 2 Open Houses, using my detailed step-by-step instructions ( you'll get in the following videos, if you like this first one), create the bidding war among them, which will result in selling any real estate property with profit (20% more you will get for your property, if you follow my advices).
The common mistake of 95% sellers and agents is to overpricе the property, to miss the Golden Peak, to limit their marketing, to lack any proven marketing and bidding strategy. The wrongdoers end up chasing the declining buyers' intrerest and having to sell at a discount.
My mission is to protect real estate owners and agents from ignorant mistakes.
If this video, my very first in English, gets enough likes and positive comments, I will create a separate English language Youtube channel for you, guys!
My students in Russia, Bulgaria, Chech Republic, Uzbekistan and other countries become millionaire agents, real champions in the real estate field, close over 50 deals per year with high commission (6% and more). 
Now English - speaking sellers and real estate agents can benefit from the Method by Alexander Sankin.
Try it! You'll love it. More than 10 000 real estate agents in 5 countries already do. They say: "Why walk, if you can drive a car?"
Respectfully,
Alexander Sankin
Author of an auction method
Trainer of millionaire real estate agents
Founder and President of International Association of Successful Agents
20 years of international experience in real estate
Tel. +7-926-838-4003 (Whats App messages are preferred)
Понравилось видео? Ставьте лайк, делитесь ссылкой с друзьями! Подписывайтесь на мой канал!
Задавайте вопросы в комментариях, я с радостью отвечу!

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...